Does your insurance CV do you justice?
Discover how we work with you to build your strongest CV
Have you considered the impression your insurance CV makes, or do you just send it off?
When actually you should be tailoring your CV to every job and giving yourself the best chance of landing those interviews, especially when you only have one chance to get it right.
Are you looking to get into a highly competitive area of the insurance industry?
As the insurance and reinsurance industry becomes increasingly more popular with high calibre graduates and individuals alike, the sought after positions, where you can find salaries similar to those of investment banks, solicitors’ firms and consulting companies, are becoming more competitive and the qualifications needed for these positions are being pushed up.
Have you been left not knowing why you didn’t get an interview?
As the qualification boundaries increase, it becomes increasingly more difficult to stand out from the crowd and many of you are being left disappointed that you didn’t get through to the interview stage. This can be immensely frustrating, especially if the job was a unique, one time offer, or you have to wait another year to get onto one of the industry’s top graduate schemes. This can be especially frustrating when you have no idea why you keep getting rejected.
Back to the drawing board.
The Insurance Game is here to ensure this situation does not happen, and those people who really want to break into the most competitive areas of the industry have the best chance of doing so.
If you’ve been rejected from the insurance job you applied for before you’ve even got to the interview stage, it’s time to get back to the drawing board and rethink your strategy; it’s time to rip your CV apart and rebuild it so it puts you head and shoulders above the competition.
“My friends now all use my CV as a model. It looks great and it’s so much more insurance orientated, I should have done this sooner.” Courtney ~ undergraduate looking to get into Fine Art and Specie broking
At some point, you’ve probably had the following concerns about your CV…
- Do insurance companies want me to be a risk taker?
- What are the skills I need to show I have to get broker interviews?
- I have no relevant work experience on my CV, how can I orientate my CV for the insurance industry?
- Are there specific keywords insurers and brokers look for?
- Does the insurance industry require a specific CV structure?
- How do I show that I am a results driven person?
Although insurers and brokers accept applicants from a wide range of backgrounds, they look for specific characteristics and skills and you need to show that you have them. Even more than that, you need to market them in such a way, it makes you stand out from the crowd.
Going through generic CV writing channels won’t help.
If you have used a generic CV writer in the past to spruce up your CV, you probably received generic feedback that was not at all insurance focused. This is probably because the person who reviewed your CV never worked in the insurance industry, and most definitely didn’t know what a combined ratio was.
This is still happening and the more competitive the insurance and reinsurance industry becomes, the more you will struggle with a service that does not have the insurance industry knowledge and insight needed to make your CV shine.
Our insurance CV writing service will get you noticed and land you interviews.
We offer a top class professional service that will set you apart from your competition, excite insurance professionals and help you land that prestigious job.
- Give you detailed insurance orientated feedback on every aspect of your CV, including the structure, content and language used.
- Highlight your strengths and draw them out, uncovering your true value.
- ‘Insurify’ your CV, so it includes all the necessary keywords insurance professionals look for.
- Spin non-insurance work experience into results driven accomplishments that make you look like an insurance professional already.
- Give your insurance CV a fantastic layout which will get you noticed immediately.
- Turn your CV around in 48 hours. We understand you need these documents fast, so we work around the clock to deliver you the first draft in 48 hours.
- Only allow insurance professionals or ex-insurance professionals to analyse your CV.
“You turned my CV around; the pointers and suggestions you made were great and your knowledge of the D&O market actually surprised me. I feel more confident about applying for jobs already.” Paul ~ D&O underwriter looking to get into D&O facultative reinsurance
How does the process work?
- After you sign up, you will receive an email with instructions on what to do next. There will be a few questions you need to fill out and you will need to send us an up-to-date CV.
- We will then review your CV and make detailed, line by line comments.
- At this point we will also convert your CV into our preferred structure.
- Within 48 hours, we will then send you both the marked up version and the version of your CV in our preferred structure, with general comments and pointers.
- This is your chance to add any further points to your new insurance CV using our guidance and answer any of the questions we have for you. It is an two way process and to get the most out of this service, you will have to work hard at this stage.
- After you send it back to us, we will go through your CV with a fine tooth comb, making the necessary final amendments.
- If you believe that there is still work to do after this two step process, we will work with you until you are happy, but rest assured two revisions is usually enough to create the perfect insurance CV.
Here are a couple of example insurance CVs.
Here are a couple of ‘before’ and ‘afters’ so you can see what we do and how much attention to detail your CV will receive.
The first is a UK undergraduate who is looking to go into a broking role. This CV came to us in poor shape, so have a look at both the original and the final versions and see how we transformed the CV from an average CV to a fantastic insurance CV.
* details have been changed to make the person unidentifiable.
The second is a US underwriter looking to move into a senior underwriter position. Again, this CV was in poor shape, so have a look to see how we have adapted and changed it into an interview winning insurance CV.
* details have been changed to make the person unidentifiable.
So now you’ve seen what we can do with a CV…
How much to we charge for this service?
Our CV writing service costs $195.
I realise this is a significant amount of money, but if you want to break into the best parts of insurance and land a job where you could be earning six figures, $195 really isn’t a lot to spend. Think about the amount of money you spend on a night out…
This service is designed for people who want the top jobs in insurance and are willing to put in the time and effort to get them. If you are, then we are and we will work closely with you to give you every chance to get that interview and go on and land that job.
In fact, we are so sure that you’ll love our CV writing service that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee with this service. If you’re not happy with your CV after the 2nd draft, we will continue to work with you until you are entirely happy.
When you’re happy, we’re happy.
And if for whatever reason, you are still not happy, we will give you your money back – in full.
Do I get a discount if I buy the Cover Letter writing service as well?
Absolutely! If you buy the ‘CV and Cover Letter Writing’ service, you will receive a 15% discount, which brings the price to $270.
Start today and land your ideal job.
So if you’re ready to kick start your future, then invest in our quality service today.
If you have any questions about this service, contact us and we will address any concerns you have.