Need to write a Cover Letter for an insurance job application?
It’s a long and hard process that sometimes you just can’t crack.
Left not knowing what to say?
If you are contacting professionals in the insurance industry and have never spoken to them before, it can be a daunting process. What do I say? What tone should the email have?
Breaking into the insurance industry can be difficult process, especially in the current climate, and the best jobs only come up once in a while. If you want to get into Lloyds of London or start trading catastrophe bonds in New York, you really only have one chance to contact that all important person and leave the right impression. That is why crafting a perfect Cover Letter is so important.
Think you’re being too heavy or maybe too subtle?
One of the biggest mistakes people make when writing a Cover Letter is getting the tone right. Some go for the ‘Bull in a China shop’ approach and ask the person they’ve contacted for a job in their opening sentence. Others go for the more subtle approach, but end up being so subtle the email doesn’t convey the right message.
The fact is that you have to fall somewhere in that middle ground, where you are subtly suggesting that you would like to work for them. But like dating, you can’t ask them out as soon as you open your mouth; you have to court them first, then make your point.
Need to write a Cover Letter as part of the application process?
This can also be a difficult process, because you don’t want to come across as a sycophant, yet you want to tell them that you think the company’s great. It’s a tough balancing act to get right.
You need to complement your CV by showing some of your personality and achievements which otherwise wouldn’t be highlighted and show them you are the type of person that they would want working for the company.
“Thank you TIG, your Cover Letter did the trick. I got a reply the same day” Sarah ~ graduate looking to get into property catastrophe treaty reinsurance
We have the answers.
At The Insurance Game, we have been through this process. We’ve done it ourselves and we’ve been on the receiving end of it. As a result, we know what style of Cover Letter to use and in which situation and we can match your needs with your situation.
Our offer to you.
Our insurance Cover Letter writing service is there to get you noticed, make an impression and direct the recipient towards your CV. We will:
- Work with you to understand the position you’re in. Whether you are: wanting to cold email an insurance professional; contacting someone in your network, or; crafting a Cover Letter as part of a wider application process, every situation requires a different style and tone and we will work closely with you to understand your needs.
- Craft a Cover Letter that is tailored to your unique situation. After understanding your situation, we will create a Cover Letter that will call the recipient to action and get you the results you want.
- Turn your Cover Letter around in 48 hours. We understand you need these documents fast, so we work around the clock to deliver you the first draft in 48 hours.
- Only allow insurance professionals or ex-insurance professionals to analyse your CV.
- Offer you advice about how best to make you Cover Letter stand out when you send it off.
What does the process involve?
- After you sign up, you will receive an email with instructions on what to do next. There will be a few questions you need to fill out.
- We will then review your answers and get back to you with any questions or comments. At this point we will start work on your Cover Letter
- On receiving your answers, we will make adjustments to the Cover Letter and send you the first draft within 48 hours.
- This is your chance to add your comments. You can also take this opportunity to change the Cover Letter around and adapt it.
- After you send it back to us, we will make the necessary final amendments.
- With the final version, we will send you some tips and suggestions on how to get your Cover Letter read and get you noticed.
- If you believe that there is still work to do after this two step process, we will work with you until you are happy, but rest assured two revisions is usually enough to create the perfect insurance Cover Letter.
How much do we charge?
Our Cover Letter writing service costs $125.
I do realise that this costs a lot of money, however it could be the difference between you getting the job or not, and if you end up landing a $75,000+ basic salary, $125 is not a bad investment.
We know you’ll be very happy with this service, and this is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee with our Insurance Cover Letter writing service. We will work with you until we get you to the place you want to be.
And if you still aren’t happy, we’ll refund you – in full.
Do I get a discount if I buy the CV writing service as well?
Absolutely! If you buy the ‘CV and Cover Letter Writing’ service, you will receive a 15% discount, which brings the price to $270.
Get the job you deserve.
So take action today, invest in your future and let us help you get the job you deserve.
If you have any questions about this service, contact us and we will address any concerns you have.