In our blog, you’ll find loads of information about the different areas of the insurance industry, along with how to get in and what it’s like when you get there.
With so many different roles and types of insurance, it makes it a tough industry to navigate. The Insurance Game concentrates of giving you all the information you need to break into the areas of insurance which offer the best salaries, are the most social and are the most interesting.
Check out the articles below and if you have any questions, get in touch.
Getting into Insurance
- Five great reasons to get into insurance
- Networking your way into insurance
- Insurance vs Investment Banking
- Reinsurance Salaries
Roles in Insurance
- What is an Underwriter?
- What is an Insurance Broker?
- Broker vs Underwriter
- What is a claims handler? – “But I thought claims handlers were call centre bods?”
- Why Don Draper would make it as a broker
- Ari Gold: Agent or Underwriter
- A day in the life of: A Lloyd’s Underwriter – A Great Day
Types of Insurance
- Navigating Insurance
- The Insurance Pyramid – how insurance, reinsurance and retro-insurance fit together
Insurance on the World Stage